Not all pain management programs are the same. If you or a member of your family suffers with either chronic pain or cancer-related pain, the Alton Memorial Hospital Pain Management Center offers a comprehensive and cost-effective alternative.
The Pain Management Center at AMH is located in Suite 103 of Medical Office Building A on the Alton Memorial Hospital campus. Tom Brummett, MD, is board-certified in pain management offering a full range of treatments including the most advanced, minimally invasive techniques. He understands the impact chonic pain can have on a patient’s well being and helps them regain function with a focus on improving their quality of life.
To schedule an appointment, call 618-463-7246. The Center is open from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Commonly treated pain conditions include:
• Cervical Disc Herniation
• Cervical Spondylosis/Facet Joint Pain
• Cervical Radiculopathy
• Cervical Spinal Stenosis
Low Back Pain
• Lumbar Degenerative Disease
• Lumbar Arthritis
• Failed Spine Surgery (Post Laminectomy Syndrome)
• Vertebral Compression Fracture
• Sacroiliac Joint Pain (Sacroiliitis)
• Postherpetic Neuralgia
Lower Extremity Pain
• Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
• Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome
• Diabetic Neuropathy
• Neuropathy from Chemotherapy Drugs
Other Pain Conditions
• Cancer Pain
• Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain Syndrome