To call a patient room, please dial 618-433- and then the room number with the floor number and number 6 transposed. For example, for Room 3612 (third floor), the number would be 618-433-6312. For Room 2612, the number would be 618-433-6212. For Surgical Care on the Ground Floor, the number would be 618-433-6112.
For those planning to visit a patient, please note:
The Duncan Wing entrance is open from 5:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 5:30 a.m.-noon on Saturday. At all other hours, visitors should come in the Emergency Department entrance, which is open at all hours. Additionally, valet service is available on the circle drive side of the Duncan Wing from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday. That entrance is also open as early as 5:30 a.m. on weekdays for drop-offs. It is closed at night and on the weekends.
The Smith Wing OB entrance is now also open for patients and visitors. Please press the intercom button and OB staff will be notified to screen you and let you enter.
- You will be asked a series of questions before entering the hospital.
- Anyone experiencing signs of illness will not be allowed to visit.
- You must not have had contact with someone suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19.
- You must wash your hands.
- If you develop any symptoms, immediately notify the patient’s care team.
Please know that we recognize the importance of family and friends to our patients, and will evaluate this policy regularly. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during these extraordinary times.