The Breast Health Center at Alton Memorial Hospital diagnoses and treats all types of breast cancer including ductal carcinoma, lobular carcinoma, Paget’s disease, and inflammatory breast cancer. Below are the types of breast cancer.
- Inflammatory breast cancer
- Invasive ductal carcinoma (IDC)
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)
- Lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS)
- Invasive lobular carcinoma (ILC)
- Paget’s disease of the nipple
- Phyllodes tumors of the breast
- Medullary carcinoma
- Papillary carcinoma
- Triple negative breast cancer
- Tubular carcinoma
- Male breast cancer
- Recurrent breast cancer
For more information on our Breast Health Services or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 618.463.7647 or email us.