We provide testing for:
- Sleep apnea or other sleep-related breathing disorders
- Periodic limb movement disorder
- REM sleep behavior disorder
- Unusual behaviors during sleep (walking, moving around, rhythmic movements)
- Unexplained chronic insomnia
Diagnostic and PAP titration testing is provided for ages 6 and up.
Accommodations are made for shift workers to accommodate their normal sleep schedule. The Sleep lab staff monitors adherence for all patients on Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) therapy. Adherence program staff contact patients at preset intervals throughout the first year of therapy, providing coaching & education to patients adjusting to therapy.
For more information on our Sleep Diagnostics Center services, please call us at 618.463.7545 or email us.