Facing life’s challenges that come with aging can be overwhelming for some older adults. The Center for Senior Renewal Outpatient Services program at Alton Memorial Hospital is here for you or your family member to provide care through a variety of therapies.
- Individualized plans of care developed by the patient and the treatment team
- Professional staff include a board-certified psychiatrist, program nurse and licensed psychotherapists
- Assistance with transportation is available
- A complimentary lunch is provided to program participants who are here during the lunch hour.
- Medicare Part B and secondary insurance accepted
- Group therapy
- Individual counseling
- Psychiatric care
- Coordination with community resources and other treatment providers
Focus of Treatment
- Grief and loss
- Coping with life change
- Feeling of hopelessness
- Adjusting to declining physical health
Anyone can make a referral, including calling to inquire about your own treatment needs or for someone else. Call the Center for Senior Renewal at 618.463.7895 for more information or to schedule a complimentary and confidential assessment with your convenience in mind.
To hear more information on our Outpatient Services call 618.463.7895.